Monday 28 January 2008

Jeff Koinange: SEXUAL CHEMISTRY !!!!!!!?????

After having taken a few days of holidays, Jeff called on September 25, 2006. It was a quite long conversation lasting almost one hour.

After this he sent me by email a private photo showing him and Nelson Mandela.

He then called for a second time informing me that the annual meeting of all CNN-journalists was scheduled to take place at the end of October in London and this would be a perfect opportunity to meet each other.

I then insisted to know more about his private life .... I had seen the wedding ring on the Mandela-photo ..... Jeff first tried to reply to this ..... but when I insisted, he then wrote:

Ha Ha Ha ..... you're TOO observant .... maybe even too INQUISITIVE .....

Yes, I am married .... to a lovely Kenyan Indian (Muslima) from Mombasa.....

Funny you should bring that up now as tomorrow (Sept. 26th) is our 8th anniversary .... time flies ..... we have NO children so far .... I GUESS I'm never home that often enough .....

That's about it - about my 'secrets' - no more surprises, I promise !!!!!!!!

I was also married once before .... to an American woman when I lived there .... no kids there either ....

Like you, I've been 'around the block' a few times !!!!!

JK
---------------------

The following morning he called again and for the first time started to talk about having 'an intimate relationship' with me ....

I was shocked and told him that 'I could easily be his mother' .........

A few minutes after we had finished our conversation on the phone, he wrote:

Are you afraid I might 'hit on you' ?????? I told you, I have an 'old' SOUL .....

Besides, I think we've already established that there's something ELSE besides intelligence and good conversation between us ..... there's almost a SEXUAL CHEMISTRY .... so, we'll wait to 'explore' that when/if we meet in London !!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, I don't get 'offended' if/when 'rejected' ..... believe me, I'm a VERY shy person (except when in front of the camera) but when I 'feel' something stirring in me about someone, then I 'explore' it .... and follow through !!!!!!! Does this make sense ????????

And don't worry about being my 'mother' ..... remember Oedipus ?????????

We leave tomorrow morning for Nairobi and straight thru to Khartoum .....

By the way, I just learned that a story I did on the Famine in Niger last year has just won an EMMY Award in New York last night ..... not bad, eh !!!!!!

JK
-----------------

I replied:

Congratulations for the EMMY - I always knew you were good ......

By the way, I have the picture showing you and Mandela framed here in front of me - although I am still not sure which one I like better, Madiba or you ..... for the moment I settle on both ........

I do not go into the other subject you raised - you made me blush - but I try to be realistic - although I have to admit that you are a very attractive man (don't worry, I will never repeat this - but just for once I had to say it).

God bless you,
Marianne
--------------

Five minutes later came his reply:

Ha Ha Ha ...... you make me SMILE .... you are so CONFIDENT one minute, yet so SHY the next .... you can say it .... don't be AFRAID .... remember, you always said you're NOT afraid to tell the TRUTH !!!!!!!

So if you feel like I do, then say it .......

Thanks for the kind words on the EMMY .... I do what I do because I LOVE what I do .... but when I get an award for it, it makes me realize I was BORN to do this ........

As for the picture ..... here is one of me WITHOUT Madiba .... that way, you don't have to TORTUR yourself choosing !!!!!!!!

Always,
JK
-----------

I replied:

Let's change the subject, please .... that is for me like walking on 'slippery sand' .... it's not that I am not tempted .....

You are exactly the type of man I always preferred and I am also sure that you are a good lover ........

I hope, this makes YOU blush now .......

Marianne
--------------------

Two minutes later Jeff wrote:

Ha Ha Ha ...... YES, I am BLUSHING !!!!!!! And HAPPY to do it as well ..... I am sure, you are a GREAT lover as well .... and somehow I believe in FATE .... or is it KISMET ????????

Thanks for making me SMILE today ......
xoxoxoxox

JK
---------------

And then he called again - for the third time that day - elaborating again on his 'dreams' regarding me ..... and when he realized that I had problems talking about these intimate things over the phone, he wrote:

Like I told you, I'm a VERY shy person in general ..... but when I 'CONNECT' with someone ..... and it doesn't HAPPEN very often - but when it does - WATCH OUT .... I'm like a BULL DOG ..... HARD TO LET GO ....

You have a lovely VOICE .... with that GERMAN/SWISS flavor to it .... and your laugh is VERY throaty .... full of energy ..... and most of all, your mind is FULL of ideas .... very ALIVE and ALWAYS wanting to explore and DISCOVER .........

So, having said that, it's UP TO YOU to discover ME !!!!!!!!!!!

END OF THE SUBJECT ...... FOR NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

JK
---------------

I replied:

I agree - let's go on the 'road of discovery' -

End of the subject and full stop .......

Marianne
-------

But Jeff did not agree and immediately wrote back:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo ....... PLEASE DON'T STOP !!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember, you can't fight SEXUAL CHEMISTRY ....... it doesn't come around everyday ..... but when TWO SOULS MEET, it's MAGIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU and I have SOMETHING .... and YOU CAN'T DENY IT ..... and YOU CAN'T FIGHT IT EITHER !!!!!!!!!!

So, the best thing is to GIVE IN !!!!!!!!

JK
-------------------------

.... to be continued ..........

No comments: