Thursday 31 January 2008

Jeff Koinange's Wedding Anniversary and a sleepless Night

I must admit that I had a quite sleepless night after all this talking about the 'magic of making love'.

So the following morning I wrote:

I hope at least you slept well - I didn't. But I have come up with an idea: why don't you come to Spain at the end of October? You could tell CNN that you want to make an interview with me or something like that.

I would feel 'safer' in my own territory - London in October is foggy and cold. The Spanish sun especially here in the South would be much better.

Marianne
---------------------------

Jeff replied a short while later via his Blackberry - alredy preparing himself to catch the flight from Johannesburg to Nairobi and from there directly to Khartoum.

It's funny you should talk about sleep or the lack of it ..........

I woke up at 3 am after a very 'vivid' dream of MAKING LOVE to someone I've never met !!!!!!!!!!!

It was an unbelievable feeling ...... I'm sorry if I was the cause of your sleepless night.

Malaga sounds very tempting but unrealistic for now ....

After my dream last night, I WANT YOU EVEN MORE NOW .....

IT JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT THE SEXUAL CHEMISTRY BETWEEN US IS VERY REAL !!!!!!!!!!!

I'm leaving for the airport shortly and we can keep chatting for the next couple of hours .......

And I promise, I won't make you too HORNY !!!!!!!!!!!!

JK
----------------------

He then called twice from the Airport .... always the same subject ..... I want to make love to you ...... I need to make love to you ........

And then also in writing via bis Blackberry:

..... about my dream last night ......

You and I were having a wonderful dinner with some lovely red wine and the conversation was flowing and I was stroking your hand and you were rubbing me and then after desert and brandy, we headed to my room and as soon as we were in, we started kissing passionately and slowly I started taking off your clothes and you were a bit shy and I reassured you telling you were in SAFE hands and you let go and I undressed you completely and you undressed me and you held on to something that was nice and hard ......

In the meantime, I started to explore your body, licking you and kissing you and when I got down between your legs, I started to kiss you more and lick you more and you started moaning and groaning and saying 'please don't stop' ....

Should I stop now or should I continue ??????????

My dream was VERY VIVID !!!!!!!!!!

Let me know if you want me to go on ...........

AND DON'T YOU EVER SHOW THIS TO ANYONE !!!!!!!!!!!

JK
------------------

Five minutes later he added:

One more thing:

By the time I was sliding INSIDE you, we were both in SEVENTH HEAVEN ...........

And it went on and on until I woke up at 3 am .........

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-----------------------------

I replied:

If I was blushing yesterday when we were talking, it was nothing compared with now.

I almost did not dare to read what you were saying about your dream. I still have to digest - but maybe we can make it reality - and if you forget what you were saying, I will take this message with me and you will have to fulfill every part of it.

I know, you are smiling now - and that's what I wanted to reach.

And now I am going to swim .....

Marianne
---------------------

It took Jeff just one minute to reply:

Ha Ha Ha ......... I urge you to HOLD me to EVERY WORD !!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the swim ..... talk soon, my Princess !!!!!!!!!!!!!
---------------------

Although I was already at the door to go down to the pool, I sat down again and wrote:

I dreamed the opposite ......... I was kissing you ..... everywhere ......

Now you know what to expect ........... if ..............
----------------------

And Jeff:

Not IF .......... WHEN ??????????????

I can't wait to feel your lips, your skin, your smell, your EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Departure in one hour ....... how I wish the destination was Malaga !!!!!!!!

Kisses,
JK
-----------------------

I answered:

Do not forget to write to me also during the next two weeks ......

You are in my heart,
Marianne
---------------------

And his response:

I'm glad I'm in your heart .......... I just wish I was INSIDE YOU right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I want is to make you feel like a REAL woman again ..... and to make you laugh and feel 'wanted' again .........

I have everything a man can want in life right now ......... except children for now ......... but I feel, you deserve to feel 'wanted' and 'wanting' again.

Is that too much to ask ??????????

Marianne, PLEASE let me make you feel the way you once felt !!!!!!!!!

The plane is taxiing ......... talk to you soon ..........

JK
------------

And my last mail that day:

I know that you are a very lucky and happy man - and I know my position in this:

I will - if ever - only be a visitor - a 'passing cloud' ....

But it would be nice to pretend - maybe only just for once.

Marianne
-------------------

When reading in the evening again our correspondence of the day, one idea struck me:

As he had told me, this was the day of his 8th Wedding Anniversary - so why did he not make love to his wife instead of having a 'sleepless night' dreaming about me ????????

Something was obviously very wrong here.

But since I had already understood that his private life was 'off-limits' for me or at least that he did not like to talk about much, I decided that it was not my business to start an interrogation - at least not for now.

But if one day he should feel like talking, he knew that I would listen ....

I just had to wait until the time was right.

******************************

........ to be continued ........

No comments: