Monday 4 February 2008

Jeff: I am touched by your love for Kenya

In the evening Jeff called and we started talking about his family, his Grandfather and his own political future ........

Much to my surprise, he then added in writing:

Thanks for your comments .... and for your 'candid' advice about my 'future' ......

I hope, you will 'play' a part in it ....... just like I owe it to my Grandfather, you too 'owe' it to Kenya .....

We could strike an agreement ....... I'll give you back your 'house' .... and your life in Kenya ..... and MUCH MUCH MORE .......

Thanks for being my friend, Marianne ..... I don't have too many friends. But now I can count on one more ..... friend, LOVER, advisor, guru, LOVER ..... and on and on and on .......

Lots of LOVE,
JK
-------------

After this he called again and I told him how much I missed Kenya - its people - the friends I had made - just everything and that I almost felt like being 'homeless' since I had to leave ........

Jeff must have realized how sad I was, because the then wrote:

....... Promise !!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be too disheartened ...... I'm touched by your LOVE for Kenya and your wish to return to 'your' home .......

I PROMISE you, I will do all I can to make that DREAM come true for you .....

I truly sympathize with you that no matter how GREAT your environment is, how wonderful your Golf Estate is and how beautiful the sunsets etc. - they'll never compare to the KENYA you fell in love with all those years ago ......

I have a lot to do for Kenya ..... and a lot to fulfill to my Grandfather's dreams ..... but GOD willing if everything turns out ok (2012 and then 2017), I shall make sure you get back to Kenya and live there for as long as you want ..... this I PROMISE you TODAY ..... and you can HOLD me to it !!!!!!!!!

In the meantime, the interview with PRONK went wonderful well ..... he was very candid and very 'strong' against the Sudanese Government (very UN-diplomatic) which we REALLY liked .... look out for it sometimes next week .........

Tomorrow we hope to get BASHIR .... and that should be a coup !!!!!!!!!

By the way, on our way to the interview I looked up to the sky and there in front of us getting ready to land was - guess what - LUFTHANSA ..... I smiled to myself and kind of wished you were on that plane ........

I'll be calling you shortly ......

Stay SWEET, my SWEET !!!!!!!!!

JK
----------------

----- to be continued -----------

No comments: