Monday 4 February 2008

JEFF KOINANGE: A PAID RAPIST ?

Today I received the most shocking news - although I must admit that it was something many people have already told me in the past, but I always had refused it to be true - but now the following information has finally convinced me:

A friend of mine who knows practically the whole Koinange family, has told me that a cousin of Jeff has confirmed to him that it was indeed Nicholas Biwott who 'inspired' and even paid Jeff to give me 'a lesson'.... and Jeff accepted to become Biwott's willing 'servant' for his own selfish reasons.......

Jeff knew when coming to London last February that CNN was about to fire him because of the Nigerian story .... the Government lawyers and CNN were in a clinch and the Nigerians demanded Jeff's dismissal .....

Furthermore something else was added - something I also had heard already in the past from people who knew Jeff very well: He is since years a cocain-addict and could therefore easily be manipulated and would do anything for the next 'fix'.

I still could not believe this to be true but then I remembered that he met Biwott again before coming to London (as he said in one of his mails to me ' we were embracing each other as usual'....) and it seems that it was here where the 'deal' was agreed:

'You give that woman a lesson and I help you to get another job .... and also a certain amount of money to bridge some months without working in order to let the whole story get out of the public eye .....'

What none of them expected, was the fact that I informed the President of CNN about this .... they had expected me to be too ashamed and therefore keep quiet.

And my letter then gave CNN the perfect possibility to fire him without having to expose the real reason.

But I dare ask you the following: who is more to blame - Biwott for having used Jeff or is it not Jeff himself who is the real guilty one?

I know that many people in Kenya like to watch him on this new channel K24.

As Chris from the Kumekucha-Blog wrote to me today:

" I see Jeff on TV almost every day. My wife loves to watch him, probably fascinated at the fact that he was a rapist in secret but she always asks me what I feel about destroying him. I always answer the same, that if what I reported was a lie, I would now be in court answering to a case.

I sincerely do not understand why this animal seems to get so much sympathy from Kenyan women, some of whom have been raped and know how terrible a crime this is. His good looks? The fact that he is a Kikuyu? I will probably never know. "


----------

------- to be continued --------

No comments: