Thursday 7 February 2008

Jeff Koinange: Obviously not learning anything

I never thought this possible, but it seems that Jeff continues on the same track as before: .....taking cocain and raping women ......

As I was told, many people around Nairobi have started asking themselves :

"What will be happening next?"

Is it just because Jeff is frustrated with his unimportant job at this new K24 Channel - or because it's the fact that he had to return to Kenya after having 'tasted' the big exciting world?

Nobody knows the answer - except Jeff himself.

But many people have written to me - all asking the same question:

What's next ????????

Will Jeff finally get his act together and take over the responsibility not only for his own life but also for the people around him who are still willing to trust him ??????

IF and WHEN does Jeff learn to admit the real truth about himself ????????? And this includes not only the real reasons why he left CNN - or better said, had to leave because he was asked to.

I don't know the answer to all these questions - but I am sure about one thing:

Jeff has to learn to live with himself and not continue distinguishing between his 'private' and his 'professional face behind the scenes'.

As he described this disturbing fact in many emails:

"The man you and others see on TV is not me - the REAL me is somebody totally different - but I have learned to hide that private part of me from the public - so I am putting on a SHOW because that's what the people want to see. But believe me, that's only SHOW. That's not ME".

I found this very sad and realized that it was creating a deep confusion in him - a confusion which has led him to do things he would never have done otherwise.

- So I beg you, Jeff Koinange, don't hide anymore.

- Don't be afraid to show us your real face because only then we will learn again to trust you - learn to believe that your intentions are honest.

- Don't continue showing us 'a faking face' like a friend of mine has desribed it when seeing you on K24.

- Because we finally want to see the 'real' Jeff and not some 'artificial product' of the American TV ....... you are back in Kenya now. You are 'safe' amongst your own people to come out with your true self. Learn to trust yourself - and mainly trust the people who still love you ..........

-------------------

---- to be continued ------




No comments: