Saturday 16 February 2008

London - Part 3

And now we come to another part of the whole sad saga:

As I said, he had a 'pass' to my room and I discovered after he had left that he had taken the pass with him.

So I always feared that he could come back even in the middle of the night...... so I informed the Hotel that I had lost my pass and was then given a new one. Like this, the one Jeff had was not valid any more.

And as it turned out, my precautions had been right: He really tried to sneek into the Hotel the second night, at 4.20 am......

How I found out about this?

After I had already sent the letter to the CNN President, Jeff started calling me again. He first asked me not to tell my daughter anything since he was still interested to get to know her - and then he asked if my daughter liked the DVD's he had left in my Hotel for her ........

I first did not even know what he was talking about. He then said that he had come to my Hotel but since the pass did not work, he went to the Night Concierge but because he was not a registered guest, he could not come to my room as he had planned - so he had left an envelop for me with these 3 DVD's (one about Darfur, one about Somalia and the third one about Oprah's School).

I first could not believe that he had really have the guts to still think he could come to me in the night like that - so I called the Hotel and I got the confirmation.

The Manager apologized for not having given me the envelop when I checked out that morning - so they sent it to me by DHL.

Besides the DVD's the envelop contained also a handwritten note by Jeff telling me that he tried to come to my hotel at 4:20 am after having had a 'life' for Anderson Cooper 360 .... and then also the pass to my room was attached .....

I have everything here right now - for anybody to see that I am telling the truth.

--------to be continued tomorrow --------

No comments: