Friday 15 February 2008

London, February 20, 2007 - part 2

As I said before, he was dressed quite casual. I felt therefore a bit 'overdressed' and proposed to go to my room to change into something less fancy.

He agreed and asked if he could come up also since he needed to call his people before going out for dinner. I told him to give me 15 minutes so I could change before.

And then I made a big mistake: I had two passes for my room and I gave him one .... still feeling to be in total control of him.

I was still in the bathroom when he entered my room - not after 15 minutes as I had asked him, but after less than 5 minutes.....

Without any warning he opened the sliding doors of my bathroom - pulled me out telling me "Don't feel shy with me....."

And then the big shock: he was already naked .... he then pushed me on the bed and in seconds tried to enter me..... I struggled and asked him several times to stop - but he forced himself into me that's when he must have hurt me.

He held my arms down and started kissing me in a very brutal way - maybe he wanted to stop me from screaming.

He realized the pain in my face since he even made the remark, "Did I hurt you ? "

I started crying and begged him several times to stop. But he only said, "I can't - so just let me finish.." and continued.

Every move he made was like a knife cutting deeper and deeper into me ....... it was horrible.

When he finished - and yes, he even had an orgasm - he turned around and for a few minutes he was lying on his stomach next to me without saying one word.

He then got up and - still naked - he even made the phone calls he originally had come for. I heard him talking and even laughing to somebody for abt. 10 minutes.

I later checked the numbers he had called (the Hotel gave me the bills when I checked out). The first one was the London Office of CNN and the second - the call which lasted 10 minutes - was the private cell phone ( 020 - 76931670 ) of Alphonso van Marsh, CNN London.

After having finished his phone conversation and without even having used the bathroom to clean himself, he got dressed.

I then noticed that he did not even wear any pants - not even socks - just these black trousers, a sweater and a sort of black soft-leather boots.

He then turned around to me saying "I am sorry, but I have to go" - and just touching my cheeks - still wet from my tears - with his fingertips, he left......

After he had left, I then saw the blood on my body and on the bed sheets - and I had only one thought: to wash away this 'dirt' ....

Like if I was cleaning my body, I could also clean my mind and maybe even wash away the memory of what had just happened to me.

So in spite of still having pain, I took a shower and stayed under the running hot water for more than half an hour .......

--------------

--- will be continued tomorrow -------

No comments: